Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Question to the Creator

Oh! Creator! Oh! God!
Here kneels a Creature before thy golden throne.
Care for my cries, and bless me with your hands.

My blind eyes Oh! Creator ,desired for the light of Wisdom
And my deaf ears longed to listen to the sound of Truth

My tasteless tongue Oh! Creator
Craved for the sweet words and my dumb lips seek
To produce the tune of love.

My unfelt body Oh! Creator aspired for the touch of relief
And my broken hands and legs are useless to help my brethren.

Oh! Creator, the greatest Wisdom
Oh! God the Love, Justice and Mercy,
Tell me Oh! Father, Is this Creation
A mistake or a failure?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I have heard of Mastermind sometime long back ago. But didn't know that this blog exists until today. Are these poems written by the founder of mastermind..??. well it was quite a masterpiece.

Regards
Seema
(Trivandrum)